John Smith Legacy - Patreon Server
Join my Patreon to get access to the server
Welcome to the John Smith Legacy Minecraft server, it's up and running and is quite stable.
- Please read the rules-server section on Discord for the server rules - https://discord.gg/MPnPDVk
- If you decided to leave Patreon, your John Smith Server account will continue for 1 month and then be deactivated.
There's a Discord section exclusively for Patrons.
https://discord.gg/tyDrrRG - Discord chat server for the Vanilla John Smith Legacy Resource Pack. and Server.
The server is currently running a Java Minecraft 1.14.4 vanilla server.
While the server is vanilla, I've decided to add some helpful datapacks to help the server run smoother and make the game more enjoyable for other players.
Currenly install datapacks from Vanilla Tweaks - Xisumavoid - https://vanillatweaks.net/
- afk display v1.0.1 - Turns player name gray it they are AFK.
- double shulker shells v1.0.3 - They are a little harder to find in multiplayer so this helps.
- dragon drops elytra v1.0.2 - Makes Elytra easier to get (if defeating the dragon is classed as easy!!!).
- more mob heads v2.1.1 - Mob head for almost all the creatures.
- multiplayer sleep v1.0.1 - A must for sleeping on a multiplayer server.
- player graves v1.5.1 - Never lose your stuff again (hopefully not buggy like in 1.13.2).
- terracotta rotation wrench v1.0.1 - Makes it easier to find the correct orientation.
Here are a list of client side mods I personally run to make the server experience a little better, these are not needed to play on the server but are nice to have.
You're on your own with setting these up, please test the server without mods if you're having issues to see if it's one of your mods causing the problem.
VoxelMap (Fabric version)
OptiFabric (to make OptiFine and Fabric work a little better together)
Light Overlay (Forge/Fabric) (Useful mod to show light levels)
More to come.
[T O P]