John Smith Legacy - Patreon Server
Join my Patreon to get access to the server
Welcome to the John Smith Legacy Minecraft server, it's up and running and is quite stable.
Screen shots og my current base
I don't play with shaders, however they do make some nice screen shots.
Welcome to the John Smith Legacy Minecraft server!
This is a work in progress and may change at any time (I'm not making this up as I go, honest).
- If you decided to leave and no longer support me on Patreon, your John Smith Legacy Minecraft Server account will continue for 1 calendar month and then be delisted from the whitelist.
- 01 - No griefing, block spamming (obsidian everywhere etc...).
- 02 - No killing other players for their stuff, PVP is only in designated arenas or if agreed by the players wishing to fight.
- 03 - No spamming or advertising other servers.
- 04 - No trolling or flaming other players.
- 05 - No cursing, bigotry, racist, sexist remarks, hate speech including but not limited to ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality and religion, this is a family friendly server.
- 06 - No offensive, inappropriate constructions or skins.
- 07 - No posting personal information.
- 08 - No banned items, asking for ranks, items or blocks.
- 09 - No mods or hacks (X-ray packs, Ore detection, cheating and exploiting bugs to give yourself an unfair advantage).
- 10 - No full caps messages.
- 11 - No builds near Spawn or builds too close to another player’s build, the world is big enough for everyone.
- 12 - No 1x1 towers, scaffolding is fine but must be removed when the build is complete.
- 13 - Low quality structures like dirt houses, netherrack boxes, floating blocks or floating skyrails may be removed if they don't fit the look of the server.
- 14 - If a mob is named or caged on someone's build then don't kill it.
- 15 - Respect all players and obey staff - there are the law.
- 16 - Just have fun and happy mining.
It's a server for all Patrons
- 01 - No excessive lag.
- 02 - Do not allow large numbers of entities to build up, by idling at a no-kill mob grinder or breeding an absurd number of animals.
- 03 - All redstone must have an off switch (or the ability to automatically turn off when not in use).
Bans If banned, appeal on the John Smith Legacy Discord.
Admins and Moderators reserve the right to add additional time depending on the circumstances.
Only appealed bans will be lifted.
Here are a list of client side mods (you have to install these on your computer).
I personally run these to make the server experience a little better, these are not needed to play on the server but are nice to have.
These are all Fabric mods (apart from OptiFine).
Due to so many different configurations, you're on your own with setting these up, please test the server without mods if you're having issues to see if it's one of your mods is causing a problem.
VoxelMap (Fabric version)
OptiFabric (to make OptiFine and Fabric work a little better together)
Light Overlay (Forge/Fabric) (Useful mod to show light levels)
There's a Discord section exclusively for Patrons.
https://discord.gg/tyDrrRG - Discord chat server for the Vanilla John Smith Legacy Resource Pack. and Server.
The server is currently running a Java Minecraft 1.15.2 vanilla server (PaperSpigot 1.15.2).
While the server is vanilla, I've decided to add some helpful datapacks to help the server run smoother and make the game more enjoyable for other players.
Currently install datapacks from Vanilla Tweaks - Xisumavoid - https://vanillatweaks.net/
- afk display v1.0.1 - Turns player name gray it they are AFK.
- double shulker shells v1.2.0 - They are a little harder to find in multiplayer so this helps.
- dragon drops elytra v1.2.0 - Makes Elytra easier to get (if defeating the dragon is classed as easy!!!).
- more mob heads v2.3.0 - Mob head for almost all the creatures.
- multiplayer sleep v1.0.1 - A must for sleeping on a multiplayer server.
- player graves v1.6.1 - Never lose your stuff again.
- terracotta rotation wrench v1.0.1 - Makes it easier to find the correct orientation.
More to come.
[T O P]